prince
prince

Postby snake » Fri 24 Jun, 2005 15:26

6/6 of course

Dark_Phoenix
peon
peon

Postby Dark_Phoenix » Mon 22 Aug, 2005 10:06

World's finest is definitely the best adaptation of the Superman and Batman. The guy playing Superman is the perfect Superman, 6'3", 225 lbs, same face. Clark Bartram is a really good Batman too.
I really loved this short movie, the john williams theme at the beginning, Superman fighting Batman, Luthor vs Batman, Two faces claiming "Say good night Big Blue", just awesome.

I was quite disappoint by Batman Dead end though. I just don't see the point of including Predator and Alien here( even if the Batman vs Alien and Batman vs Predator comics exist). The guy playing the Joker is awesome though, really impressive, scary and funny at the same time. Some shots are really nice, like Batman jumping from a building, falling on the ground and getting up with his cape embracing the water in the dark.

But the predator/alien part just feels not right,  i really don't see the point of introducing humor here, it's a ridiculous fight.

Grayson is really nice, but there are too many characters at once in five minutes of film. The guy chosen to play Superman is not so good though, and I didn't get why they made him look old, cos Superman never ages. But making him the man who serves the president of the usa was really faithful to the comics.
Too little much too late...

Return to “Shorts (worldwide)”