Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Re: Night Watch (Nochnoi Dozor)

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Wed 30 Jun, 2010 12:59

No problem about awaking long time sleeping topics ! I've not read yet the books but thy are on my amazon wishlist so I'm interested to know what you didn't like about them :)

Also, can you please stop by The Reception and introduce yourself a bit ? :roll: ;) (and I like your alias :D :D)

angelofdooooooom
roaming
roaming

Re: Night Watch (Nochnoi Dozor)

Postby angelofdooooooom » Wed 30 Jun, 2010 14:33

=D
eh, to be honest, it was a good book, its taken me a year to read it though, it has phases in it where its fairly boring where i just forgot about it and didnt read it again for ages, and then really interesting parts where i couldnt put it down.
the only thing i didnt like about it was how it condoned affairs, other than that i liked it.
it made me angry that sveta slept with ignat when she hadnt even slept with anton yet and anton pretended he didnt mind and he forgave her, and also she said she loved so much blah blah blah the very next day, she clearly doesnt when she just slept with someone else the silly fool. and ignat just carried on like nothing happened. AND THEN, anton wouldnt help her decide and she said 'and you call that love' HOW CAN SHE TALK WHEN SHE JUST WENT A SLEPT WITH SOMEONE?!
yeah so thats what annoyed me the most :angry: but i was also annoyed when someone said they were a good husband because he'd didnt have a full time mistress and only ever had a few affairs! maybe thats just what russia's like but i dont like it.

Return to “Europe”