Recruitment Campaign

Games we are not playing anymore, at least in clans or guilds
Sir K
marquess
marquess

Recruitment Campaign

Postby Sir K » Tue 15 Aug, 2006 14:01

It is time for TWORC to get themselves established with a strong fighting force on Crossguard.

For those that have failed to see the links posted in the new games section, here it is: EA

If a first time visitor you will need to register in the forum in order to gain access to the game.  TWORC does have a long standing forum there, though somewhat under used.  What will probably be done in the future is link that forum to here so you automatically come to TLF.

For those that don't know what Crossguard is, well come visit the game easiest way to find out.  Battle friends, foes or even the odd Juggie or two!!

There are other games in the pipeline, including one called Knights Field.  And yes for those that enjoyed BM Joust, this will be a jousting game.

Let me know if you do decide to jon as I will need to have you added to the clan list.  Hope to see you in the arena.

:sirk:

Sir K
marquess
marquess

Postby Sir K » Wed 30 Aug, 2006 12:05

Uumm a poor response no matter how you look at it!!

Guess TWORC no longer the force it was!!!

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Wed 30 Aug, 2006 13:06

Sorry K :)

I've not replied cause I'm really not much interrested by Crossguard. I don't like the general design and haven't been caught at all by the game itself so I prefered stay out of this topic  :blush:

Magical bum
hero
hero

Postby Magical bum » Wed 30 Aug, 2006 14:42

I registered in an saw the word "PAY" that scared me! names Magical_Bum feel free to clan me  :P

Hitmann47
baron
baron

Postby Hitmann47 » Thu 31 Aug, 2006 11:41

Played it for a bit a while ago but wouldnt get addicted  :?  I dont want to break it down but fact is that it became repetitive quite quickly for me ...

Return to “The archives”