Long time no see

The place where to introduce yourself. Always nicer to know people we are chatting with, ain't it ?
Seph7
baronet
baronet

Long time no see

Postby Seph7 » Sun 22 Mar, 2009 21:37

... So I recently got very bored and decided to reinstall guildwars after being clean for more than a year (come on it's like that with mmorpg's) and realised what a lonely place it was, which then brought me back to here.

Just wondered how everyone's doing, who's still here and what games you guys are playing at the moment (or if any one else wants to join me on some nostalgic guild wars fun)

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Re: Long time no see

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Sun 22 Mar, 2009 21:48

Good to see you back Seph7 ! :gj:

Howdy ?

We were still playing Guildwars only a few weeks ago and we might get back to Nightfall soon if you're interested.

Actually currently thje most active game is Estiah, a web based game. Otherwise little by little we're moving to the consoles :)

Seph7
baronet
baronet

Re: Long time no see

Postby Seph7 » Sun 22 Mar, 2009 22:08

nooo not the consoles! I'm still rocking a ps2 here, putting off buying any consoles until I can afford a HDTV lol. I'll have a look at Estiah though. Next time ur on GW give me a shout (if I'm on) I'm still using the account "Seph Seven". Glad to see TFL is still live and kicking!

Return to “The Reception”