Hi from Canada. I'm a Indiana Jones collector...

The place where to introduce yourself. Always nicer to know people we are chatting with, ain't it ?
Bookaroo
roaming
roaming

Hi from Canada. I'm a Indiana Jones collector...

Postby Bookaroo » Sat 11 Apr, 2009 00:43

From Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, this action-filled sculpture presents the adventurous hero galloping to the rescue on his horse, with gun drawn and an intense expression on his face. Crafted by Gentle Giant and stands 11-inches tall. It's a limited edition that comes with a hand-numbered certificate of authenticity. Limited edition to 1,750 pieces!

Indiana Jones Theater Temple Of Doom Artfx Statue.12-inches tall .Indiana Jones swings to the rescue, Mola Ram holds a flaming heart, Short Round and Willie ride the out-of-control mine cart through the hidden caverns of Pankot Palace, while the statue of Kali looms over all.

Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Mini Bust. 7-inches tall. Includes a hand-numbered certificate of authenticity.Limited edition to 1,700 pieces!

Indiana Jones Titanium Series Die-Cast Vehicles

Legendary actor Sean Connery, Dr. Henry Jones, Sr. is shown here in his dapper attire from the 3rd part of the saga, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. 11-inches tall at 1:7 scale, as sculpted by Matsumoto-sensei. The good Doctor comes with 2 umbrellas.One open and one closed

Indiana Jones 12" scale Ark of the Covenant.

Modeled after the idol in Raiders of the Lost Ark and representing the Chachapoyan goddess of fertility, this pencil holder measures 7-inches tall x 7-inches wide x 6 1/2-inches long.

Source
http://www.myfantasyweb.com/indiana/jones.html
Last edited by Bookaroo on Wed 03 Mar, 2010 02:17, edited 1 time in total.

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Re: Hi from Canada. I'm a Indiana Jones collector...

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Sat 11 Apr, 2009 00:49

Hi,

I usually delete first posts + deactivate accounts behind them when they start with some advertising in it. But the fact is that for one it is in the correct forum and I do like some of the stuff.

But do you have other goal coming here than selling your stuff ? :roll:

Return to “The Reception”