The Spanked Donkey [2]

Welcome in visitors. This place is open to all who have something to say or look for informations.
User avatar
Magical bum
hero
hero
Posts: 1952
Joined: Sat 16 Oct, 2004 00:19
Location: Chinaberry Tree
Contact:

Postby Magical bum » Fri 16 Feb, 2007 00:13

Shadow Goughy wrote:*sneaks in and dusts off a bottle of the best QShooters and disappears with it*

Ahhh missed this stuff, now its mine.


How dare you show your face in here!

:P

How you doing Shad? I aint seen you since the train incident

User avatar
Shadow Goughy
baron
baron
Posts: 1748
Joined: Thu 22 May, 2003 22:26
Location: wigan, uk
Contact:

Postby Shadow Goughy » Fri 16 Feb, 2007 00:16

How dare i show my face :o

This was once my second home just sort of lost touch.

To these fine people you make it sound like we was in a train crash, just you happened to be on the same train as me.
But yea i aint too bad cheers mate, uni, work and WoW keeping me quite busy, oh and how did i forget drinking :P.

User avatar
Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Posts: 27412
Joined: Tue 03 Dec, 2002 10:31
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard
Location: Winonist cyber-archbishopric
Contact:

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Fri 16 Feb, 2007 02:51

Good to see you back Shad !!  :bounce:

User avatar
Magical bum
hero
hero
Posts: 1952
Joined: Sat 16 Oct, 2004 00:19
Location: Chinaberry Tree
Contact:

Postby Magical bum » Fri 16 Feb, 2007 13:38

Shadow Goughy wrote:How dare i show my face :o

This was once my second home just sort of lost touch.

To these fine people you make it sound like we was in a train crash, just you happened to be on the same train as me.
But yea i aint too bad cheers mate, uni, work and WoW keeping me quite busy, oh and how did i forget drinking :P.


Hey we were on the same train TWICE!!!! That's fate man that's Phate G :P

Well i hope you are enjoying yourself whatever your up to and i am looking for an invite next time your out :P
No sig for the moment

User avatar
Albatross
earl
earl
Posts: 2449
Joined: Thu 26 Dec, 2002 15:07
Location: Impossible
Contact:

Postby Albatross » Fri 16 Feb, 2007 15:29

Shadow Goughy wrote:To these fine people you make it sound like we was in a train crash, just you happened to be on the same train as me.


I actually thought perhaps you were robbing it, but ok, I accept that I was wrong :D
Image

User avatar
Magical bum
hero
hero
Posts: 1952
Joined: Sat 16 Oct, 2004 00:19
Location: Chinaberry Tree
Contact:

Postby Magical bum » Fri 16 Feb, 2007 16:20

Albatross wrote:
Shadow Goughy wrote:To these fine people you make it sound like we was in a train crash, just you happened to be on the same train as me.


I actually thought perhaps you were robbing it, but ok, I accept that I was wrong :D


My name is Rob so you could say i was Robbing it away :P

Feeling confused? When people ask me how it is Rob i am often noted for saying it's Robbing along nicely and other such things.
No sig for the moment

User avatar
Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Posts: 27412
Joined: Tue 03 Dec, 2002 10:31
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard
Location: Winonist cyber-archbishopric
Contact:

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Fri 16 Feb, 2007 17:07

Dang ! It seems some here have already started their "Q-Shooters night" :D

User avatar
Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Posts: 27412
Joined: Tue 03 Dec, 2002 10:31
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard
Location: Winonist cyber-archbishopric
Contact:

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Mon 26 Feb, 2007 16:11

Dang (again) ! We've missed Nau's birthday yesterday :blush: :blush:

Free rounds till the end of the day !! :)

:bounce: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAU !! :gwen:

:bday:  :bday:  :bday:  :bday:

User avatar
Yomghee
marquess
marquess
Posts: 3247
Joined: Sat 08 Feb, 2003 15:06
Location: Yommidays oh Yommidays
Contact:

Postby Yomghee » Tue 27 Mar, 2007 17:16

Chevalier Bayard wrote:Dang (again) ! We've missed Nau's birthday yesterday :blush: :blush:

Free rounds till the end of the day !! :)

:bounce: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAU !! :gwen:

:bday:  :bday:  :bday:  :bday:


Birthday new old friend   :D

User avatar
Nau of Sands
marquess
marquess
Posts: 2993
Joined: Tue 19 Aug, 2003 20:26
Location: Locked inside a suitcase
Contact:

Postby Nau of Sands » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 17:28

Hello !

Thanks a lot (which year does this date back ??  :lol:  :lol: )


Return to “The Lobby”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests