Coming Soon...

Movies critics, rumors and other related topics.
Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Thu 24 Aug, 2006 00:35

=> http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=719

In a brief interview with Empire, George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, and Harrison Ford touched on the newest Indiana Jones film. Lucas, who has been working out the story, did most of the talking. And what will the fourth film in the franchise be like?

Lucas says: “We’re basically going to do 'The Phantom Menace.’”

:arlgh:  :arlgh:  :arlgh:  :arlgh:  :arlgh:  :arlgh:  :arlgh:

Seph7
baronet
baronet

Postby Seph7 » Thu 24 Aug, 2006 01:01

Lol now I have this scene in my head:

Darth Maul jumps down infront of Indie does lots of fancy lightsaber stuff and then..... you gussed it Indie gets out gun and shoots him :P

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Mon 28 Aug, 2006 23:00

:D

Other news today, still from Worst Previews

www.worstpreviews.com wrote:After announcing that his next movie will be a horror flick, Kevin Smith backed up the claim by discussing the project in an interview. He explained that it would be a great break from all of his comedies and would represent a nice change of pace artistically. Apparently, he’s not looking to make anything gory or campy, but rather a straight up suspenseful thriller. Here’s an excerpt of what Smith had to say:

“It’ll be a bit of slasher, but I’m kinda looking more at… you remember that movie ‘Race With the Devil?’ It’s more kind of in that vein. Or 'Wicker Man.' Something in that vein where it’s creepy and unsettling more than gore.”

www.worstpreviews.com wrote:In a recent interview, director Christopher Nolan teased with some juicy tidbits on “The Dark Knight.” Here’s a snippet of what he had to say:

“I suppose in loose terms I can say it’s about things having to get worse before they get better… The title has been chosen very specifically. It’s quite important to the film.”

He also talks about the interpretation of the Joker that audiences are likely to see, pointing to the very first two comics that the character appeared in.

Christian Bale will reprise his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman in the Warner Bros. pic and Oscar nominee Heath Ledger will play The Joker. There have also been rumors that Ryan Phillippe and Philip Seymour Hoffman might be cast as Two Face and The Penguin respectively.

“The Dark Knight” is scheduled to hit theaters in June 2008, but Bale and Nolan are both likely to hear critical and commercial acclaim long before then when their anticipated period thriller “The Prestige” hits theaters on October 20th.

www.worstpreviews.com wrote:August 25, 2006 - The creative team of Danny Boyle, Alex Garland, and Andrew Macdonald are back to re-invent the zombie movie yet again with the sequel to 28 Days Later. Lead by director Juan Carlos Fresnadillo, 28 Weeks Later picks up six months after the Rage virus has decimated the city of London. The US Army has restored order and is repopulating the quarantined city, when a carrier of the Rage virus enters London and unknowingly re-ignites the spread of the deadly infection, wreaking havoc on the entire population.

toto joke
legend
legend

Postby toto joke » Mon 28 Aug, 2006 23:29

Chevalier Bayard wrote:
Lucas says: “We’re basically going to do 'The Phantom Menace.’”

:arlgh:  :arlgh:  :arlgh:  :arlgh:  :arlgh:  :arlgh:  :arlgh:[/quote]

He was talking about the buzz before the movie, not about the story. Too much people waiting for a big masterpiece, and proportional deception.

The story of Indy 4 is about Islam if I'm not wrong. Should be interesting. I just hope Lucas will not be too subjective about it.

Rawhide
prince
prince
Xbox Live ID: OLAWRawhide

Postby Rawhide » Mon 28 Aug, 2006 23:46

I'm really looking forward to this one!!!

Rawhide a.k.a. RAWofDOG

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Sun 03 Sep, 2006 00:39

worstpreviews.com wrote:Peter Jackson has signed on to produce a remake of the 1954 British WWII action movie “The Dambusters.” His longtime partner Christian Rivers, who has contributed to the visual effects department on Jackson’s “King Kong” and ‘Lord of the Rings’ trilogy, will make his directorial debut.

The film will revolve around the true story of a WWII air raid attack by the Brits on essential Nazi dams. In order to carry out their objective, they devised ingenious “bouncing” bombs capable of hitting the difficult targets.

Jackson is very excited about the idea, claiming that many of the closely guarded secrets that were not known about the operation at the time the original was made have since come out.

Universal is looking to produce with an approximate budget of $30 million to $40 million. Filming is likely to begin next summer, with a release date planned for 2008. Currently, Jackson is also working on producing “Halo” with director

=> http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=796

JackSlater
champion
champion

Postby JackSlater » Mon 11 Sep, 2006 21:31

A extreme bad quality trailer of the new spiderman 3 trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXUSNGy-Lgk  but it makes you want to see more
In conclusion in the 3 you'll have :  venom, sandman, lezard an super green gobelin  8-)

Nau of Sands
marquess
marquess

Postby Nau of Sands » Wed 13 Sep, 2006 15:50

For Hong Kong movies fans, Johnny To seems to be really hyperactive these times,

I still haven t seen Election (on my to get quickly list, there is even an Election 2) and there is a lot of positive buzz around Exiled

Here a trailer :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXWw9TmYQfg

Magnolia Pictures has bought the rights of the movies for the USA - for a theater distribution or a remake ? but I see no news for  Europe. Again a DVD only release here ?

xdeathknightx
earl
earl

Postby xdeathknightx » Mon 25 Sep, 2006 14:06

movie based on frank miller his 300 comic http://download.ifilm.com/qt/portal/2773266_300.mov
get it before it's gone cause they've been pulling it off a lot of sites

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Fri 06 Oct, 2006 23:35

xdeathknightx wrote:movie based on frank miller his 300 comic http://download.ifilm.com/qt/portal/2773266_300.mov
get it before it's gone cause they've been pulling it off a lot of sites

You'll find a top quality trailer => HERE </url> HERE <=

Return to “The Lost Forum's Movie Theater”