-- Reorganization --

Movies critics, rumors and other related topics.
Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

-- Reorganization --

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Sun 15 Mar, 2009 17:21

As you might have seen, I've just reorganized The Movie Theater with the addition of several sub-forums in which the movie topics have been dispatched.

This way it will be easier to find a movie we might be interested in and, last but not least, it offers us a place where to speak about cinema without starting a proper topic, for example to discuss about general subjects or discuss about a movie not yet released.

Normally the GENERAL INDEX is still functioning, please correct or report to me any mistake so I deal with it.

Moving all the subjects I've corrected many who had been damaged with the phpbb version change, when the head of the topic has not been lost like the Peter Pan topic I've let here. You'll see for example some HTML appearing which is not anymore dealt with by the new forum. Sorry for that.

If you see problems you can report them to me, or in a topic I am about to start so I or one of the moderators around can take action. The same problem exists with some images who have disappeared.

Hope you'll enjoy the new set :)

Rawhide
prince
prince
Xbox Live ID: OLAWRawhide

Re: -- Reorganization --

Postby Rawhide » Sun 03 May, 2009 18:57

Can you explain how the subforums work? Are they based on setting or filming location or country?

I want to post a review of a movie I saw recently, but I'm not sure where to put it. It was a US/UK movie set in Poland and Germany and filmed in Hungary. So does it belong under North America or Europe? Or should it be cross-posted in both?
Rawhide a.k.a. RAWofDOG

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Re: -- Reorganization --

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Sun 03 May, 2009 19:04

lol yes it's a bit complicated I agree. In fact it's mostly regarding the production but when for example with Totsi I think, I've put the topic in Europe then move it, keeping a link for it there, to Africa.

If Europe is predominant in your movie as it seems according to your description. Post the topic in North-America and then move it in Europe. A bit complicated I agree but in most cases it stays simple :roll:

Otherwise the entry key here stay the general index which didn't care about the subforums :)

Return to “The Lost Forum's Movie Theater”