other
56%

Total votes: 45
Black Widow
counselor
counselor

What is your favorite show?

Postby Black Widow » Sun 24 Oct, 2004 16:59

here you can say what is your favorite show and why. x-phile, buffster, trekker, trekkie, scruber, or smallvillover... what are you fan of?

I couldn't put everything on the list so there are only the most popular ones (=the ones that came to mind first). if yours isn't there, don't forget to tell us what it is.

I watch many shows and there's a bunch I love. but my favorite of all is Buffy the vampire slayer. to me one of the best universes created for television. it represents so much for me it would take 10 pages at least to describe how much I love it. :)

xdeathknightx
earl
earl

Postby xdeathknightx » Sun 24 Oct, 2004 17:03

hm hard one but almost none you mentioned. It will be between simpsons, southpark, babylon 5, family guy or the pretender

Albatross
earl
earl

Postby Albatross » Sun 24 Oct, 2004 17:07

Of the ones you mentioned, it would be Friends or Babylon 5 (I cna vote twice, yes? They're very different shows, after all! :D )

Other than that, it would be either Simpsons, Futurama, Scrubs or Stargate SG1 (hmmm, sorry, looks like i'm not reaching any kind of conclusion here... ;) )

DigiNico
ambassador
ambassador

Postby DigiNico » Sun 24 Oct, 2004 17:23

I don't vote 'cause you purposely forgot Scrubs & Smallville. Tssssssssss...
Si tu bois sans avoir soif, faut pas t'etonner de pisser sans en avoir envie...

Blog Tumblr

A.I
legend
legend
Steam ID: Mongoose182
Xbox Live ID: Jimmy FTW

Postby A.I » Sun 24 Oct, 2004 17:25

well i went for other as it could mean either Stargate SG-1, the new stargate atlantis and obviously Friends

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Sun 24 Oct, 2004 17:33

I'm VERY dispaointed you have forgotten to add The Avengers to the list BW :tears:

Cause this IS my favourite serie and you know it ;)

I like many old series like Space 1999 and Wild Wild West or more "classic": Magnum, Miami Vice.

Star Trek Next Generation is my second favourite serie but I must say I haven't found much interresting series these early years.

I like a lot Ally Mc Beal and Friends on the humoristic ones. 6 Feet Under is also very good but hasn't managed to get me addicted...

Minuee had forced me to watch Buffy and if I had thought during the first season that it was just a serie for teenage girl in need of action, I've changed my mind with the season 4 and the followings which I've found really enjoyable indeed.

BUT recently I've been very surprised by Carnival

I've found in the serie the exact atmosphere which I find in Tim Burton's movies or in some fantastic episodes of Wild Wild West. I've really loved the first season and can't wait to see the second one.

The best surprise on TV series for years for me.

Bradaviel
prince
prince

Postby Bradaviel » Sun 24 Oct, 2004 17:55

I agree there's too many shows to list them all !

i don't see Coupling, Scrubs, Dharma & Greg, Carnivale, nowhere man, 24, the shield, CSi, Frasier, becker, any cosby show, stargate, PROFIT, dead like me, WONDERFALLS, ...

but i guess if i was to keep only one EVER, it would definitively be Dharma and greg !

the BEST sitcom series ever, ... EVER !
The Blog is Dead : mots du mort

Black Widow
counselor
counselor

Postby Black Widow » Sun 24 Oct, 2004 18:54

eh, I said I could'nt mention every show!!!!! :roll:
I tried to figure out the ones that could get the most votes, ok... it was just to say names and make you say something (and if you're not happy I don't care! :P )

eh, I didn't even put Gilmore Girls on the list, and watch my avatar and sig. :)

I love Dharma and Greg. unfortunately I haven't seen the last seasons and missed too much episodes. I've read that the end was disappointing. that's a problem with some shows: the last seasons are not good and what you used to love turns out to be awful (Ally McBeal for instance). I thought about 24 and Alias when I created this topic, but their last seasons where so crappy... :? (ok, ER too, but there's a huge fan-club and it had to go with the shows that "changed TV series")
Last edited by Black Widow on Sun 24 Oct, 2004 19:04, edited 1 time in total.

shogun
baronet
baronet

Postby shogun » Sun 24 Oct, 2004 19:02

X-files, because...Xfiles !

Mindtrust
elite
elite

Postby Mindtrust » Sun 24 Oct, 2004 19:16

8)

Return to “Serial Addicts”