Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

The IT Crowd [Channel Four]

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Sat 06 Oct, 2007 20:03

From the guys who had already committed Father Ted (thanks Albie to have made me discover that ;)) and The Office, another serie came named The IT Crowd with a an intro giving you very quickly an idea of the atmosphere :D

As you must have guessed the serie is mostly about an IT crew :D

Composed by three people, new head included, they work in the basement of a huge tower hosting a grand company.

The serie actually starts with the designation of the new manager for the IT service and, as usual I might say, the most skilled person is designed ;)

So Jen (Katherine Parkinson), just named by her boss Denholm (Christopher Morris), gets to know her "troops": Roy (Chris O'Dowd) and Moss (Richard Ayoade), typical IT members :D ... with another one but I'll let you discover that by yourself...

This serie is really hilarious. Liewen who is not at all in this business liked it as much as I did. Of course the geeks and nerdies get some background jokes as well :D

I let you with another extract and invite you to check this serie if it isn't done yet ;)

The dvds are really nicely presented with very geekie menus, like a Mortal Kombat screen for episode selection on 2nd serie :lol:

One last note is that the serie is filmed in front of a real audience, maybe we could send a TLF delegation once the 3rd serie will start. What do you think ? ;)

captainnimmo
elite
elite

Postby captainnimmo » Wed 30 Apr, 2008 11:42

i gave it a five, as i do really enjoy it, but couldn't say it was 6/6 as it felt like saying it was the best ever.

i like its actor crossover with the mighty boosh to with noel fielding appearing as the goth guy in it.

this is one of the series i will ask people if they like or have seen, and if they haven't seen it i will suggest it.

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god

Re: The IT Crowd

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Sun 21 Dec, 2008 17:35

The third season has started a while ago and if you haven't yet discovered that little jewel, jump on it !!

The IT Crowd has clearly not exhausted its potential and there are still tons of ideas around to make us laugh loudely :D

Episode 4 especially has really made Liewen and I laugh LOUDELY with Moss' introduction to ... the Internet :lol: :lol:

Liewen
champion
champion
Xbox Live ID: Liewen
Wii code: 7822003881806675
raptr ID: Liewen

Re: The IT Crowd

Postby Liewen » Sun 21 Dec, 2008 22:43

Chevalier Bayard wrote:The third season has started a while ago and if you haven't yet discovered that little jewel, jump on it !!

The IT Crowd has clearly not exhausted its potential and there are still tons of ideas around to make us laugh loudely :D

Episode 4 especially has really made Liewen and I laugh LOUDELY with Moss' introduction to ... the Internet :lol: :lol:

I confirm ! The IT crowd hasn't lost a tiny bit of its being massively funny :bounce:

I don't recall in which episode it is, but Moss "reboot" is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god

Re: The IT Crowd [Channel Four]

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Wed 25 Aug, 2010 21:07

We are currently watching season #4 and they really haven't lost it !! :lol: :lol:

coolfrog
elite
elite

Re: The IT Crowd [Channel Four]

Postby coolfrog » Tue 31 Aug, 2010 06:07

I watch it sometimes when i watch tv, but when it comes on i have to see it lol they are great :lol:

Return to “Serial Addicts”