Warehouse 13

A Place For All TV Series Fans.
jainaxf
high guard
high guard

Warehouse 13

Postby jainaxf » Sun 13 Jun, 2010 20:47

Does anyone know this series that was broadcast this year on Syfy ?
OK, here is a short synopsis :

Do you know the warehouse that we see at the end of the first Indiana Jones ? What about the one that we see at the end of the X-Files pilot ? Well, imagine that there is an organization dedicated to gather these strange objects and keep them (a lot of them are really dangerous !) from the American public. This organization needs agents to protect these artifacts and to track down new ones. We follow 2 secret service agents, Myka Bering (Joanne Kelly) and Peter Lattimer (Eddie McClintock) as they are reassigned to this mysterious organization. They have a mentor (and keeper of the warehouse), Dr Arthur "Artie" Nielsen. Of course, they will encounter quite a lot of strange things during their missions outside and inside the warehouse ...

I really liked this show ! It may not be the show of the century, but it is really nice to watch ! 8-)
The 3 leads are classic but well-done : the serious and intellectual Mika, the instinctive Peter and the secretive Artie. The chemistry is quite good and there is no forced romance between the 2 young leads
(maybe later), just friendship until now !
The artifacts are really a geek-fest : a lot of steampunk gadgets, artifacts with mythical links,
literary references ... 8-)

And a mythology as well as an arc are put slowly onto place during this first season !
So, as Summer is coming and there are not so many interesting TV shows now, I would advise you to try this show, it's good fun (and there is some good drama in it as well sometimes !)

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Re: Warehouse 13

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Thu 24 Jun, 2010 22:30

I'll try to see that show during my holidays. I had never heard of it yet :blush:

Thanks for the introduction !! :yeah:

snake
prince
prince

Re: Warehouse 13

Postby snake » Thu 05 Aug, 2010 20:36

I saw the first season, as some people here can guess I love the concept Indy-Xfiles but I find this show just...sympathic, not revolutionnary, too bad, maybe the 2nd season is better, it starts since July in USA, not seen for the moment

Return to “Serial Addicts”