I've got nightfall na na na na na

http://www.guildwars.com
Seph7
baronet
baronet

I've got nightfall na na na na na

Postby Seph7 » Thu 26 Oct, 2006 11:19

But I cant play it :( GAME sent me the box a day early and all the stuff in their is pretty cool like theirs a poster which is extra shiny and the manual cover is extra shiny to!!

So who is actually gena be returning for factions? I saw crabtree was on a day ago does this mean ur pc demons have gone? and hitmann where are you haven't seen you on GW or msn for weeks.

Also Anet have confirmed haloween so even if ur not planning on buying nightfall u gota join in the fun.

So main question is "Where ye all be?"

also where are all the ex gWORers gone havnt seen syes or CC in agggess we must all reunite and destroy the badguy person in elona!!!!!!!!!

narano
elite
elite
Location: in belgium...you know too much. prepare to be terminated.

Postby narano » Thu 26 Oct, 2006 15:23

eh, i uninstalled GW...been messing around with Morrowind and mods

and playing my all-time fav Civ game, Alpha Centauri

Crabtree
knight
knight

Postby Crabtree » Thu 26 Oct, 2006 16:17

Yeah I got a new graphics card so everything is working fine again, but I'm leaving in about 20 days so I doubt I'll be buying nightfall.   :?

Seph7
baronet
baronet

Postby Seph7 » Thu 26 Oct, 2006 18:31

narano wrote:eh, i uninstalled GW

OMG crime against humanity what is wrong with you!!!!!!!! Nightfall = heros and giant worms that eat you and a bigger land and well written story and OMG u n00b install GW!!

and Crabtree where is it ur going again? and how long for? im sure u siad once but i forgot and dont they have internet where u going? anyway im sure well see u around for the Halloween stuff which is in LA as well as elona

... Shame on u narano  :SLAM:

Seph7
baronet
baronet

Postby Seph7 » Thu 26 Oct, 2006 18:36

OMG BUILD SAVING IS HERE NOW AGHHHH!!!!!

Badshot
sharp blade
sharp blade

Postby Badshot » Thu 26 Oct, 2006 19:22

I will be there still making a few bucks in this game and also helping people i have played missions with that are not noobs!!!

gonna be on NF and 7am gmt rdy 2 pay it  
:D   :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:

narano
elite
elite
Location: in belgium...you know too much. prepare to be terminated.

Postby narano » Thu 26 Oct, 2006 23:05

well...i don't have that much time now, which is another reason to not play GW too much. (though i kinda wish i hadn't uninstalled just to see the new updates)
maybe later, i'll buy the chapter. i'll probably get back the GW eventually, like i do with most games i've enjoyed. sometimes you just get tired of it

Seph7
baronet
baronet

Postby Seph7 » Fri 27 Oct, 2006 00:46

Just an update on the updates theirs now brown and white and grey dyes (greys the new dye remover) and runes of + energy i forget the name but badshot got 1

Robert
knight
knight

Postby Robert » Fri 27 Oct, 2006 08:32

There was an huge update yesterday, now you can save Builds and Armors and so on. And now you have a maximum of your balthazars faction depending on your Ranks in HA and TA/RA. And you gain much faster Balt Faction:-)  Although Tanks (W/Mo) got powered and some other skills got nerfed nearly like Distortin now useless nearly on a Ranger, and the whole Thing with the Expertise got changed (Hitmann should be happy now as he always wanted it).

Anyway i like the changes, only must get used to the new damage animation...

Seph7
baronet
baronet

Postby Seph7 » Fri 27 Oct, 2006 10:29

Nightfall and Halloween is here now officially i gone over with seph seven and am on the mainland part allready although u kidna skip alot when using a cahr form other campeign. thinks look cool though i allready got some wepaons with inscriptions and the new salvage option looks gr8.

Return to “GuildWORs”