semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Eye of the North

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Mon 23 Jul, 2007 10:29

In the mailbox a few days ago:

playNC wrote:The Guild Wars: Eye of the North Pre-Release Bonus Pack is available to buy from July 20th, get your copy today from the PlayNC Store, Guild Wars Official (online) Store or your local games retailer.
Guild Wars: Eye of the North Pre-Release Bonus Pack

The Pre-Release Bonus Pack includes three exclusive in-game weapons; a Glacial Blade, an Hourglass Staff and a Darksteel Longbow, and will also grant early access to Eye of the North content during the Sneak Peek Weekend, August 24-26th. Everything players gain during the event will be permanent, including items, XP, Heroes and loot.

Eye of the North follows up on events told in the original Guild Wars Campaign, and is set in previously unexplored areas of the continent of Tyria. The expansion contains a host of new features that will appeal directly to veteran Guild Wars players, including 18 large, multi-level dungeons, 150 new skills across all ten Guild Wars professions, ten new Heroes, 40 new armour sets, and more items, weapons and titles.

Additionally, through the innovative Hall of Monuments, Guild Wars: Eye of the North creates a path for players to carry the legacy of their characters into the upcoming Guild Wars® 2. The Hall of Monuments will allow players to preserve their accomplishments and titles from Guild Wars®, Factions™, and Nightfall™, which can then be claimed in Guild Wars 2.

Problem with the bonus weapons is that we don't have their characteristics and there are big chances our current weapons are better (I hope so !! :P).

The access to the Sneak Peek Weekend, August 24-26th can be cool though. For now I have other expenses (including a brand new video card) but I'll think about it anyway.

Are there still players around who intend to do the Eye Of The North quests ?

Grrrroooooovvvy
legend
legend

Postby Grrrroooooovvvy » Mon 23 Jul, 2007 22:02

I think Firess and I will be looking at getting it...and I know most of the WSC Mob are looking forward to it... :haha:

Renzokuken
crusader
crusader

Postby Renzokuken » Tue 31 Jul, 2007 15:35

I went and bought it - was only £2 for the pre-release so I'm not really complaining  :D

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Sat 25 Aug, 2007 23:09

But the pre-release is only the beta week-end actually... Have you tried it ?

I have for my part and even if for the design I found this part to be the less original, I've liked a lot the two new races (and maybe more as I don't know if we get to know later who has build the Eye Of The North fortress...).

I've not been very far but reach my first title of "Slayer of the Imps" or likewise...

I thought about playing as well tomorrow but Liewen is loading a gun :roll: :D

Return to “GuildWORs”