Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

Share your feedbacks regarding your last readings.
Kowandz
local
local
Xbox Live ID: kowandz420

Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

Postby Kowandz » Thu 20 May, 2010 18:29

Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child have written many books together. In Relic, they first created Special Agent Pendergast. After that time, almost every book they have written together has featured this character. The book include:Reliquary, The Cabinet of Curiosities, Still Life with Crows, Brimstone, Dance of Death, The Book of the Dead, The Wheel of Darkness, Cemetery Dance, and now Fever Dream. I have read all of these except Fever Dream which came out on May 11, 2010.

Pendergast comes from old money in New Orleans, LA. Typically described as tall and lean with nearly white hair, he almost looks albino. He has a mellifluous souther accent, and is a consummate gentleman at all times. He dresses very nearly like a undertaker. Pendergast also has an amazing mind and limitless resources. He specializes in serial crimes of an unusual nature. He has many friends and allies who will do anything they can to help him out. I give the books 6/6 as a whole. Often times I can guess the mystery in most detective novels, but these keep me guessing untill the end.

Skaila
elite
elite
Steam ID: skaila84
raptr ID: Skaila
Xfire ID: Skaila

Re: Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

Postby Skaila » Thu 20 May, 2010 19:37

Thanks for the review <3

I have to admit the writing duo Preston & Child is amazing. I only have one novel, which is

It's set in New York City's American Museum of Natural History where a lot of brutal murders take place. Special agent Pendergast is present as well.

The novel has some supernatural element. I can't really say much without giving it away.
ImageImage

Return to “The Lost Library”