First, go to http://vfr-praha.ic.cz and don't get scared because of the Czech language as the steps to install the VFR scene are just following
Click on the "download" section and get the files
- ReliÃ©f Prahy LOD10/11 (relief),
- Orto foto mapa Prahy (texture),
- Autogen pro Prahu,
- and finally VFR objekty Praha 1.1 .
First, unzip the LOD file p-q23-L11.zip and move the file p-q116-L11.bgl in the directory .\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\scenery.
Then, unzip the Orto Foto and Autogen files (praha_vfr-20020625.zip and vfrprahaagn.zip) and move all the files in the directory .\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\texture.
Finally, create a directory "Prague" in .\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\ and move there all files from the archive VFR Praha_1_1.zip.
Activate the scene under FS9 and ... take off from one of the airports just updated:
- MezinÃ¡rodnÃ letiÅ¡tÄ› RuzynÄ› (LKPR)
- VojenskÃ© letiÅ¡tÄ› Praha-Kbely (LKKB)
- AeroklubovÃ© letiÅ¡tÄ› LetÅˆany (LKLT)
- AeroklubovÃ© letiÅ¡tÄ› ToÄnÃ¡ (LKTC)
Thanks MicroSIMulateur magazine
5/6 from me; a real install kit is missing but this scene is really great