Battlemail Joust!

The one, the only. Now back on your screens ;)
Squeaky-Dude
baronet
baronet

Battlemail Joust!

Postby Squeaky-Dude » Fri 25 Jul, 2008 01:34

Hmmm..... was somewhat surprised that I couldn't seem to find a mention of the game we all loved to play, Battlemail Joust!

So I've copied an offical post, by Wombleferret, from the Offical Battlemail Forums just to keep any non-registered individuals informed as to what is happening:

BattleMail, developer of the online game ‘BattleMail: Kung-Fu’ are pleased to announce that ‘BattleMail: Joust Riders’ is now in early development and is expected to enter into beta phase later this year.

Created by the same team that developed Kung-Fu, Joust Riders will continue the huge success of the original BattleMail Joust game, released in Summer 2001.

The town of Oakhaven will once again play host to the Joust community, and should revive memories of adventures and battles previously played out there. One significant improvement to the next generation of Joust is the ability to fight on different classes of creature, not just horses. The game will feature a wide array of mounts, from traditional Horses and Ponies, through to Bears, War-hogs, Wolves and even Battle-Sheep.  Couple the variety of mounts with an eclectic choice of armour and weapons, and BattleMail continues its devotion to complete character personalisation, and will allow for billions of possible combinations of equipment.

We will keep you posted on developments as they happen over the coming months, in the meantime here are some early images of development work created by the Joust Riders team.

My apologies if this has already been mentioned and illustrated in the Lost Forum, but just incase it hasn't I thought that you would all like to see what is going on....... plus I think the early graphics are amazing and can't wait until the Beta is up and running!!

Have you met my two pet Teuton Clubbies?

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Fri 25 Jul, 2008 09:43

Thanks Squeaky ! Yeah I had seen "Joust" mentionned on the BM page but hadn't seen these amazing draws. :eek: :)

Nau of Sands
marquess
marquess

Postby Nau of Sands » Fri 25 Jul, 2008 11:26

Wow ! :chev:   :ithil:

A.I
legend
legend
Steam ID: Mongoose182
Xbox Live ID: Jimmy FTW

Postby A.I » Fri 25 Jul, 2008 17:09

Wooo Joust :D

Yomghee
marquess
marquess

Re: Battlemail Joust!

Postby Yomghee » Tue 28 Oct, 2008 16:46

:hi:

May be it will help me to come back from the winonist meditation i start 2 years ago.... But not sure :p

Return to “BattleMail !!”