Anime + Manga

A Place For All TV Series Fans.
Topaxi
roaming
roaming

Postby Topaxi » Wed 12 Jul, 2006 13:11

good call on 'Air' Renzokuken. that is one of the most brilliant anime i have seen, i do struggle not to cry at the end though  :tears:
my favorite anime would have to be FLCL, its just so funny and completely random  :D
Success is not final, failure not faital, it is the will to carry on that counts

Van
knight
knight

Postby Van » Mon 17 Jul, 2006 23:44

Akira     -    Good film

Vampire Hunter D   -  Wasnt bad I have it on DVD its average

Hellsing  -  One of the best Anime I have seen, Best watched in English as japanese doesnt suit it was well (Anderson for one is much more menacing with an Irish accent)

One Piece -  Zoro rules! (three swords at once! come on! thats gotta be worth something)

Dragonball (both original and Z) - I liked DB & DBZ, GT got abit silly to be honest so not really fond of it

Spirited Away -  Have to admit its a nice film, didnt think I'd enjoy it but I was mistaken

Gundam Wing - One of the first Animes I watched Robots with Beam sabers! who couldnt like that. Really liked the plot and characters as well!

Ghost in the Shell - Not bad :)

Appleseed (remake) - If nobody has seen this, Then get it, The opening fight seen is amazing graphics wise! And even after that the story is compelling

Escaflowne - First real anime I watched, Bonded with Van, hence the name, Kinda simalar characteristics to him!

Neon Genisis Evangelion -  Not even mentioned yet! The supreme mind blower! Has interesting charcater developments and a insane ending! A must see :D

Trigun - Lu intoduced me to this and It is quite funny at the start! Vash is awesome! and become pretty heavy later on

Full Metal Alchemist - Lu will vouch for me on this one, Its superb! from start to finish, I personally had to watch all 52 episodes in about 5 days as I really wanted to see what happened to the brothers Elric personally my Favourite anime!

Desert Punk  - I found its Homepage by accident and at the time it had the funniest trailer/theme tune in the world, Left me on the floor in stiches!, Got the first episode off the net and wow! its just a big laugh! although the Desert Punk seems obsessed with womens ahem! yeah!

Cowboy Bebop - As chev said its really really good :) Brilliant movie as well, First episode with Ed in is hilarious!

Thats all I can think of at the mo, Never seen this topic doh!

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Tue 18 Jul, 2006 19:40

I've found a online store on e-bay with some very interresting prices which might interrest some of you ;)

Check => here <=

Van
knight
knight

Postby Van » Thu 20 Jul, 2006 09:55

Is that the ToBuy.ca place? Looks like some russian movies!

Oh! no I found another linky nevermind!

Joanofarc1988
roaming
roaming

Re: Anime + Manga

Postby Joanofarc1988 » Mon 22 Nov, 2010 15:23

:bounce: I looove anime! ^^

My favorites:

Naruto (Shippuden), Fairy tail, Wolf's Rain, K-on!,... ^^

Grts Sinne

dearcool
roaming
roaming
Steam ID: slam75
PSN ID: zxc
Xbox Live ID: cv
Wii code: 24342
raptr ID: xcvb

Postby dearcool » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 14:22

ME ALSO FAVORITE IS Cowboy Bebop

zintap
roaming
roaming

Postby zintap » Tue 27 Sep, 2016 07:57

I agree with the third comment about this post....
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honors in Computer Science.

Return to “Serial Addicts”