Interest in Resurrecting This Game

The one, the only. Now back on your screens ;)
Aleeious
roaming
roaming

Interest in Resurrecting This Game

Postby Aleeious » Thu 20 Jul, 2017 05:26

Hi,

I am a web coder who played this game when I was in 8th grade. Awhile ago i created an open source version of Battlemail Kung Fu that is played In the browser. However since no one bothered, and I was footing the bill at the time I had to take it down. I want to know if anyone is still interested in playing this game. I would need help as unfortunately my situation only got worse since my last update. I believe I still have access to the old source code and some minor updates to the templates would be required. If anyone is interested and or willing to help please let me know by posting below.

~Aleeious~

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Re: Interest in Resurrecting This Game

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 22:16

Hi,

you did knock at the right door though as you can see, the place is also quite deserted. If you're on Facebook you might join more ex-Battlemailers by posting on TLF's page: https://www.facebook.com/Gamers.and.Geeks.unit/

It's "ghost town" once again though thanks to FB notifications you might reach more people than here.

I would have been interested some time ago (before kids :P).

Actually if you are interested in starting something else I did work on a variation of Battlemail some years ago with a game called MetroJoust which sadly never was released. If you're motivated I could see with my former associates if we could share with you our specifications and assets (around 1000 if I remember correctly). While on Facebook check Metrojoust and/or Google it.

Good luck.

Return to “BattleMail !!”